WHO ARE INCLUDED IN SSP?
- All Permanent Residents of Islamabad Capital Territory as per NADRA CNIC
- All Permanent Residents of Punjab as per NADRA CNIC in Phased manner
- All Permanent Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per NADRA CNIC
- All Permanent Residents of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as per NADRA CNIC
- All Permanent Residents of Gilgit Baltistan as per NADRA CNIC in phased manner
- All Permanent Residents of District Tharparker – Sindh as per NADRA CNIC
- On Prime Minister’s special directives all transgender community (across Pakistan), who are registered in NADRA and has special CNIC are also covered.
I BELIEVE I AM ELIGIBLE FOR SUPPORT, HOW CAN I BECOME BENEFICIARY OF THE PROGRAM?
If you are permanent resident of ICT, Punjab, KP, AJK, GB and District Tharparker as per NADRA CNIC, then you are eligible. Your CNIC is your Health card in that case.
HOW WILL I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO BE ADMITTED IN AN HOSPITAL?
In case of any illness, contact the nearest doctor. The doctor, after examination, will determine the type of illness and suggest if there is a need to admit the patient in the hospital. After Hospital Admission, entire treatment will be free of cost. OPD is not covered in Program.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE CARD IN THE HOSPITAL?
A family can use up to 400,000 PKR for priority health care services and 60,000 PKR for secondary health care services. Family can benefit from the card till cash limit is available. Additional financial limits are allocated to family in life threatening conditions and in case of maternity. Patients with requiring cardiological interventions, Cancer Treatment, Dialysis and Renal transplant will have further treatment coverage, financial limits of each beneficiary will be refreshed to full amount after the completion of one year of services.
IN WHICH DISEASE CAN THE SEHAT INSAF CARD / QAUMI SEHAT CARD BE USED?
Quami Sehat Card / Naya Pakistan Health Card can be used for treatment of any disease that requires the patient to be admitted in the hospital (indoor/ IPD Coverage only). OPD services are not covered
WILL THE CHILD BORN IN REGISTERED FAMILY BE ELIGIBLE AS WELL?
The child born in registered family will automatically be eligible only if he/she in born in the empaneled hospital. In case the child is born in non-empanelled hospital, he/she will be eligible after submitting Child Registration Certificate (CRC)/B-form from NADRA.
IF THE CARD IS UNUSED, WILL ANY AMOUNT BE PAID TO THE CARD HOLDER?
Qaumi Sehat Card/ Naya Pakistan Sehat Card is only for indoor treatment, and provides cashless healthcare services. No amount shall be paid to beneficiaries if the card is not used. Husband, wife and unmarried children are covered in the scheme. No limit on family size.