Frequently Asked Questions
WHO ARE INCLUDED IN SSP?
- All Permanent Residents of Islamabad Capital Territory as per NADRA CNIC
- All Permanent Residents of Punjab as per NADRA CNIC in Phased manner
- All Permanent Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per NADRA CNIC
- All Permanent Residents of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as per NADRA CNIC
- All Permanent Residents of Gilgit Baltistan as per NADRA CNIC in phased manner
- All Permanent Residents of District Tharparker – Sindh as per NADRA CNIC
- On Prime Minister’s special directives all transgender community (across Pakistan), who are registered in NADRA and has special CNIC are also covered.
I BELIEVE I AM ELIGIBLE FOR SUPPORT, HOW CAN I BECOME BENEFICIARY OF THE PROGRAM?
HOW WILL I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO BE ADMITTED IN AN HOSPITAL?
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I USE THE CARD IN THE HOSPITAL?
IN WHICH DISEASE CAN THE SEHAT INSAF CARD / QAUMI SEHAT CARD BE USED?
WILL THE CHILD BORN IN REGISTERED FAMILY BE ELIGIBLE AS WELL?
IF THE CARD IS UNUSED, WILL ANY AMOUNT BE PAID TO THE CARD HOLDER?
Sehat Sahulat Program is a milestone towards social welfare reforms; ensuring that the identified under-privileged citizens across the country get access to their entitled medical health care in a swift and dignified manner without any financial obligations.